From 6th May 2021, NSW Health have directed the following guidelines be followed when visiting your loved one;
• All visits must be in the resident’s room or outdoors.
• Maximum of two (2) visitors per resident per day.
• All visitors must wear a single use surgical face mask covering the mouth and nose fully.
(Please bring a mask with you)
• Social distancing is required. We understand there will be a strong desire to hug and kiss
however at the moment that is not safe to do.
• Visits are to be no longer than 90 minutes.
• Visits may only take place during our opening hours, these are;
Weekdays 9am -5pm
Weekends 9am -1pm
We are continuing to offer video calls to help you remain connected to your loved one during this time. Our video calls can be booked by clicking the link below. We will do our best to accommodate where we can.
Retire to the area you love, enjoying the connectivity that Kogarah offers. Our architecturally designed, independent living apartments exude a relaxed elegance, showcasing stylish finishes and spacious interiors. Arrange a private inspection to discover the flourishing lifestyle that comes with a stunning new retirement apartment at St Patrick’s Green.
St Patrick’s Green is home to The Bethany, a boutique residential aged care home which is integrated with our seniors village. 24-hour nursing care and support in our friendly community draws on all the comforts of feeling at home, surrounded by the places you know and love. Here, you have every level of assistance and care you need, and St George Hospital right on your doorstep. We have both respite and permanent aged care options available in beautiful, private suites.
If you’d like to learn more about living in our beautiful village in the heart of Kogarah, call us today for a chat.